Governors Island Corporation d/b/a The Trust for Governors Island (“The Trust”) invites commercially operated food trucks and other mobile vendors to submit proposals to provide fresh, diverse, healthy and sustainable food on Governors Island for the hundreds of thousands of people who visit during its public access season. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of New York City’s most unique and beloved public spaces and recreational destinations with a fast-growing audience.
- February 6, 2018 Questions Due:
- February 19, 2018 at 3 PM Answers posted on The Trust’s website:
- February 26, 2018 at 1 PM Proposals Due:
- March 9, 2018 at 3 PM
Evaluation & Selection Procedures In evaluating proposals, a selection committee composed of staff members of The Trust will use the following criteria and percentage of weight allocated to each category:
- Quality and diversity of food 25%
- Sustainable business practices 25%
- Qualifications 20%
- Range of price points 15%
- Design of truck and signage 15%
RFP Contact The Contact for this RFP is Marni Friedlander, General Counsel. All proposal questions and/or inquiries shall be directed to her at email@example.com. No questions will be answered via phone. Answers to all questions will be posted publicly on The Trust’s website on February 26, 2018 at 1 PM.