There are lots of social media tools out there to help you build your online presence, but here are 10 tools that we think are super helpful.
1. Canva: Create beautiful graphics for any social media platform. You may not need to hire a graphic designer after using this.
2. Word Swag: Create engaging images by adding text to your pictures.
3. Vont: This app allows you to add text to videos.
4. Phhoto: Create cool moving images (Gifs) that will get the attention of your audience.
5. Haikudeck: Create simple and good looking presentations.
6. Tweetfull: Automate retweets and favorites on twitter based on keywords. This can help boost your followers and leads.
7. Albumarium: Find free stock images for your visual content
8. Hootsuite: Schedule your tweets and facebook posts from one place.
9. BuzzSumo: Research and analyze content that is performing best on the web based on your keywords/phrases.
10. Buffer: Read through blog feeds and schedule them to be sent out on your social platforms.